Friday, May 9, 2014

What's Your Sign, Baby?: Aries

Aries, March 21-April 20
Symbol: Ram
Element: Fire

According to Buzzle:

Secret Desire - "To lead the way for others"


People born under this sign are adventurous, active, and outgoing. They are independent, impulsive, and assertive, but at the same time can also be innocent and trustworthy. No matter what upheaval, challenges, or triumphs they come across, they have an amazing ability to bounce back. Being a child at heart, for them the world is a magical place. Their faith in life and optimism remains untouched by hardship. These people love challenges and are doers rather than talkers.

I knew what I was going to do with this sign from the very beginning.  I think that's because Aries are pretty distinct personalities.  And by distinct, I mean crazy.  Just kidding! (Sort of)  The main color associated with this sign is red, and the element is fire.  So, obviously we have to go with a subdued earth tone look.  Right?  Right?!  Or we could go with something a little more outside of the norm.  Not "talking to rocks" outside of the norm, but something unique.


Do I look nauseated to you?


I think this is happiest I have looked in any selfie.
Clearly, I am up to something.


My buggy eyes are giving a distinct E.T. vibe here.
I kept the eyes very simple.  I used a matte skin tone on the eyelid with a soft taupe along the lashline and black in the water line.  The cheeks have nothing except some gold highlight.  For the lips, I wanted fire on my face without the heat and blistering so I went for an ombred lip.  I used a orange lipstick over most of the lips, and a yellow gold in the center.  Finally, I outlined the lips in red.  It's a slightly different way to do a bright lip, but still fun.  What do you think?  Would you try this Aries look?

1 comment: