Thursday, May 15, 2014

Youtube Lovin'

This YouTuber is a newer addition to my roster of favorite gurus, but she is quickly becoming one of my favorites.  Her name is Faith and her channel is Nomadic Make-up.  Every time she posts a new video, I click immediately.

 photo giphy_zps085a10a9.gif
It makes me feel like this!
(Shout out to Baby Sinclair)
Why do I click immediately?  Because she is so awesome.  Duh.  She does make-up looks and reviews.  Her looks are playful and fun.  I like that her everyday look involves colorful ombred eyebrows.  Who doesn't love that?  And as seriously as I love make-up, I also like to have fun with it.  She's soooooo pretty, and is relatable and funny.  She's one of those obnoxiously cool people.  Her reviews are also very honest which I appreciate, and she works with high end and drugstore brands.  I feel like she is a kindred spirit in terms of makeup.  Even though she doesn't know who I am.  Strangers can be kindred spirits, right?  She doesn't have a lot of videos uploaded because she is relatively new, but I am loving everything she has posted so far.

On YouTube there are so many gurus, and some have such a rabid fanbase.  Sometimes watching their videos can feel like a commercial, but Nomadic make-up doesn't feel like that to me.  The videos feel authentic, and I think it's very cool to see someone with a lot of talent of the rise.  It's like I discovered something!  In the way that Columbus discovered America (so, like, not really "discovering"). Anyway, check her out below:


Also, have a look at her blog.  Do it!  Do it now!  Are you still here?  Why?!  Go now!

No comments:

Post a Comment